Texas Hunter Products
TEXAS HUNTER PREMIUM DIGITAL TIMER FOR DIRECTIONAL FISH FEEDERS
Setting up an automatic fish feeder is one of the best ways to maximize your fish’s growth as quickly and conveniently as possible. To ensure your feeder’s reliability, having a properly functioning timer is essential. That’s why Texas Hunter Products’ pond and lake fish feeder timers are the first choice of lake management professionals across America.
As some of the best fish feeder timers on the market, our Texas Hunter Premier Digital Timers offer smooth, longstanding operation. The timer runs off the feeder’s rechargeable battery but retains all feed settings even if disconnected. The design allows for easy maintenance and the utmost convenience.
Input and selection are simple for users of any age. All you’ll need to do is scroll through the menu button using the options on the large digital display, select the feature you want and then set the timer or run time. It offers incredibly accurate feed times in nearly any weather condition from -30 degrees to 158 degrees Fahrenheit.
Between feedings, you can test your timer at the press of a button to make sure all elements work as they should. The test feature will check your timer, battery, optional solar charger and motors.
We specifically created our Premier Digital Timer for use in our directional fish feeders. Using a dual-stage design, it can schedule each motor’s sequencing and run time with immense accuracy. With features such as these, you can rest assured your feeder is in good hands when you use the Texas Hunter lake and pond fish feeder timer for its operation.
The success of any automatic fish feeding program relies on its timer. A Texas Hunter fish feeder timer offers the utmost dependability for any of our 12-volt dual-motor directional feeders.
- Simple, intuitive three-button input
- Large, easy-to-read digital display
- Easy setup to program between one and nine feed times per day
- One-second to one-minute run time
- Built-in battery tester, which displays battery strength as good, fair or poor
- Integrated solar charger indicator
- Fast and easy connection to the feeder’s battery or solar charger — no internal fuses necessary
- A memory chip that saves feed time settings even if the battery disconnects
- Five-year limited warranty