Texas Hunter Products
250 lb. Lake & Pond Fish Feeder with Straight Legs
Grow bigger fish faster with Texas Hunter Products’ large-capacity automatic fish feeder — the largest feeder in our product line. This large fish feeder can hold up to 250 pounds of feed, so you can refill less often while enjoying all the benefits of a regular fish-feeding schedule.
As one of the best pond fish feeders on the market, this Texas Hunter fish feeder comes with dual motors, a patented system of distribution and a dual-stage timer for utmost reliability and years of use. The straight-leg configuration attaches securely to your dock using lag bolts able to withstand time and weather.
At the heart of our fish feeders, you’ll find our one-of-a-kind Premium Digital Timer — a system that has made our large pond fish feeders the number one choice of many lake management professionals nationwide.
The timer provides years of smooth operation with up to nine precise feed times. All you’ll need to do is set your preferred feed times and refill as needed. The timer’s memory chip will remember your preset times even if the battery disconnects. You can also check the timer, battery and optional solar charger with the press of a button.
A large fish feeder for your dock could be just what you need to grow the bigger fish you want at your convenience.
- Creating an effective feeding schedule is essential if you want to maximize fish growth quickly. Texas Hunter Products can help with this large capacity fish feeder. Features include:
- 250-pound fish feed storage capacity or 425-pound corn capacity
- Premium Digital Timer that provides between one and nine daily feed times
- Test run and run times are one to 60 seconds
- Includes a five-year limited warranty
- Straight legs, lag bolts and foot pads for secure dock mounting
- Included rechargeable 12-volt battery
- Low profile design for effortless filling
- Two transparent sight windows to inspect feed levels from the dock or from the water
- Patented centrifugal air blower system
- Wiring for optional 2-watt solar charger Model SP2W, which can mount on any side of the feeder
- Large 20-foot by 45-foot wedge-shaped distribution pattern
- Reduces feed drop within 3 to 5 feet of the feeder
- Powder-coated finish and galvanized steel hopper guard against rust
- Two sight gauges make it easy to check feed levels on land or from the water
- Fast shipping through Motor Freight
- Built in America under U.S. Utility Patent #7222583
Availability: Usually ships the next business day